Marketing through Chess
The Strongest Rated Open Tournament in Indian History. August 5-7, in Bangalore.
ChessMine Rapid+Blitz Tournament from August 5-7 (3 days) promises to be the strongest Open tournament in Indian history. The total prize fund of the Rapid tourney is Rs. 4,50,000. The prize fund for the Blitz is Rs. 1,70,000 with rating category and special prizes included. Total Cash Prizes up for grabs: Rs. 6,20,000.
What is a Chess Tournament like?
Chess Craze in India
Everyone has a story. Better make it a good one, right?
Commercial Sponsorship Opportunities:
The total Prize Fund of the Tournament is Rs. 6, 20, 000, and additional expenditure of Rs. 600,000 [We are providing top notch-accommodation for stars, in Taj, etc. The precise amount of budgeted expense is Rs. 12,13,000].
ChessMine offers you a chance to sponsor this chess event. We will offer you the following marketing and branding assets:
- Your brand will become one of the key elements bringing this tournament to the players.
- Result Card to be used for recording results in each round will carry your brand’s branding.
- A special Stall in the event where the aforementioned demographics will be educated about the products, their benefits, and a chance to try them, and hence, you will get a ready-made audience.
- Every table number to have an inspirational quote that will motivate the players and make them enter a positive state of mind (and at the same time, see the logo of Your brand–positive reinforcement).
- Distribution of educational content to all the players. Also, the closing ceremony, we will make EVERY PLAYER take a selfie with hashtag #your brand and put it on facebook, etc.
- Access to VIP room in the arena, with a chance to socialize with the officials from the AICF, and other top players like Vidit, etc. A dinner with GM Abhijeet Gupta, 4-time Commonwealth Champion, former World Junior Champion.
- Phone Numbers and Email IDs of the target audience (if you may need it to send educational material).
- Exhaustive media coverage in all the major newspapers of India, and also, the biggest chess website in the world: ChessBase (www.chessbase.com), that publishes chess news in Spanish, German, and English, and also has an India version. The English site of ChessBase alone, running since 20 years) has approx 1-5 lakh visitors per day. It usually crosses 5 lakh per day on Mondays (the day of blitz). Our official website chessmine.com itself has some 1000 unique visitors per day, and we will carry your logo full time, all the time, because you are the first company that is going to trust our vision and mission.
Example Photos from Previous Tournaments: